Location: Brattleboro, Vermont
Fax: (802) 257-4289
Email: Email Me
Sarah Sanchez is a native of Brattleboro, Vermont. Sarah began working from the firm in 2005 as a legal assistant. She completed the Law Office Study program and was admitted to the bar in 2020.
Sarah concentrates her practice on personal injury litigation, criminal and civil litigation.
Sarah lives in Brattleboro with her two sons, her partner Chad and her dog Denver. In her spare time, she enjoys travelling and camping with her family.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Personal Injury
- 10% Civil
- 30% Criminal Law
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vermont Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- Vermont Association for Justice, 2020 – Present
- TriPark Cooperative Housing, Past Chair