Offering Sensible Legal Solutions For Brattleboro And Surrounding Communities
Located in Brattleboro, the law firm of Costello, Valente & Gentry, P.C., provides legal representation to individuals, families and businesses throughout Vermont, New Hampshire and Western Massachusetts.
For over 35 years, our attorneys have offered a wide variety of services to assist with even the most complex legal issues involving:
- Civil litigation: We represent individuals and business owners with civil matters such as breach of contract, consumer fraud, construction and trade matters, landlord-tenant and other real estate disputes, collections, and consumer fraud.
- Real estate: We handle matters for both buyers and sellers of real estate that involve permits, boundary disputes and property defects. We often represent individuals with ski or vacation homes.
- Business law: We represent businesses in many fields with transactional work including entity formation, operating agreements and intellectual property matters. We also handle litigation if a dispute arises.
- Personal injury: We help injured individuals obtain compensation following motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls and other property-related injuries. We also represent parties injured as a result of a doctor’s or hospital’s error and other medical malpractice incidents.
- Family law: We handle family law matters involving child custody, visitation and support, alimony, property and debt division, and modifications.
- Criminal defense: We defend against both state and federal charges relating to domestic violence, motor vehicle traffic tickets, DUI, public disturbances, theft, fraud and violent crimes.
- Estate planning: We help individuals prepare for the future through the use of wills, trusts and health care directives. We also assist with probate and guardianship matters.
- Workers’ compensation: We help injured workers navigate the workers’ comp process and obtain compensation for medical expense, wage loss and other benefits.
We also help with wrongful death lawsuits, offering assistance for families that have lost loved ones in tragic accidents.
Factors Important To Us: Experience And Accessibility
We take pride in providing the type of service many of our clients need when it comes to legal representation.
We have handled many cases and developed a unique understanding of what it takes to win. We are also available when you need us. When our clients have a question or concern, our lawyers are always a phone call or email away. We understand the importance of remaining accessible.
Call 802-257-5533 or reach us online to set up a consultation.